Thursday, February 9, 2012

Giorgio Armani's Ski Resort

Architectural Digest is my absolute favorite magazine so it is expected that AD is featured in my blog from time to time. Giorgio Armani, the highly revered fashion designed recently remodeled his Swiss ski resort.

I am always intrigued by fashion designers choice of decor. Is it bold and inspirational or calm and soothing? Most people don't realize what a crucial role architecture plays in defining character. I know that personally, when my apartment is clean I don't have that constant nagging voice in my head. Sound familiar? This also makes me think of my babysitting days. I was always "busy" when the family with the big scary house needed a sitter. Haha.

Here are some stunning photographs:





His home is so simply yet incredibly asthetically pleasing. Beauty in simplicity.

***This relates to PR/Advertising***

Notice the presence of the orange tangerine color. Pantone creates color of the year. This year it is tangerine tango. Coincidence? Probably not!

Source: http://www.architecturaldigest.com/homes/homes/2012/03/giorgio-armani-home-switzerland-slideshow#slide=12

No comments:

Post a Comment